Random Thoughts

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2010 Week 1






Ok folks the results are in......drum roll please.... The finalist for Week 1 are:
Hazelnut Baby Loaves
Wild Mushroom Risotto
Chicken Saltimbocca
Petit Fours (ok TB I know you voted for Snow Globes but wow very complicated for my first attempt, so did I mention my veto powers they are unsurpassed you should really be impressed)

And the winners are............
Wild Mushroom Risotto
and
Chicken Saltimbocca

Ok so my family (who I swear had their sweet tooth removed at birth) picked these. But I might (no promises) just try all four. What the heck I am the only one here all week (my sons are all grown and only come by to eat me out of house and home on Sundays) and LML (love of my life) travels all week for work. What they don't know won't hurt them and I am sure I can find some neighborhood volunteers to consume all evidence;)

So a shopping I will go a shopping I will go.....
Talk to you soon and feel free to stop by and share your inner foodie thoughts once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. I love your choices. I think the Snow Globes could be a joint effort with a bottle of wine. :) We'll use that one another day!

    ReplyDelete