Random Thoughts

Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010 Week 1

Welcome to my blog!! So this is the deal, one of my many New Years Resolutions this year (and yes I have many, not afraid to admit it just embrace it folks) is to try two new (well new to me) recipes a week (average 104 for the year in case I have over estimated my culinary abilities). My hope is this resolution is not a direct contradiction to some of my other resolutions (lets keep those a secret for now shall we). This is how I am hoping this will work, I am going to try to pick some interesting, delicious and somewhat challenging recipes of which I will attempt to prepare. I will show the terrifically good, the not so good and ok even the we should throw this in the disposal and order take out via pics and commentary. I will give you the recipes and credit where credit is due. Be prepared I love chocolate, butter, bacon, sugar so if your looking for low fat this probably isn't the place for you. I hope you enjoy and am always open to your comments and suggestions just remember don't hate appreciate! Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment